By Omar Faiz,Simon Blackburn,David Moffat
Anatomy at a Glance:
- Addresses the elemental options of anatomy in an hugely visible, easy-to-remember way
- Features new chapters outlining anatomical terminology and easy embryology
- Includes extra assurance of imaging options similar to CT and MRI
- Offers unfastened on-line flashcards for self-assessment and revision at www.wiley.com/go/anatomyataglance
To discover extra concerning the at a Glance sequence, please stopover at www.ataglanceseries.com
Read or Download Anatomy at a Glance PDF
Best anatomy books
FROM THE PREFACE:The unique function of the 1st variation of body structure of the Gastrointestinal Tractto gather in a single set of volumes the most up-tp-date and accomplished wisdom in our fieldwas additionally the motive force for the Fourth version. The explosion of data on the mobile point, made attainable partly by means of the continuing emergence of strong molecular and mobile strategies, has ended in a better measure of revision than that of the other version.
Frequently, cardiac hypertrophy is considered an version of the center to everlasting mechanical overload. whatever the undeniable fact that many various and infrequently unknown fundamental factors may end up in center failure, mechanical overload and myocardial hypertrophy is located in just about all kinds of occur power center failure (apart from failure because of extramyocardial obstacles to influx or to relaxation).
This publication has been produced with the purpose of stimulating the final naturalist to take a more in-depth examine the bumps and mounds that make up the interesting global of plant galls. brought on through various bugs and different organisms and varying from tiny acne to strange and infrequently very appealing and exquisitely sculptured growths, plant galls are secret to many of us, yet they provide a desirable box of analysis for either botanists and zoologists.
Scientists agree pathogen is probably going to reason an international pandemic within the close to destiny. yet which one? and the way? during the last fifty years, greater than 300 infectious illnesses have both newly emerged or reemerged, showing in territories the place they’ve by no means been noticeable sooner than. 90 percentage of epidemiologists anticipate that certainly one of them will reason a dangerous pandemic someday within the subsequent generations.
- Cartilage: Biomedical Aspects
- GeNeDis 2014: Neurodegeneration (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Memmler's Structure and Function of the Human Body
- Text-Atlas of Skeletal Age Determination: MRI of the Hand and Wrist in Children (Current Clinical Imaging)
- Memmler's The Human Body in Health and Disease
- Early Medieval Europe 300-1050: The Birth of Western Society
Extra info for Anatomy at a Glance
Anatomy at a Glance by Omar Faiz,Simon Blackburn,David Moffat